Thursday, July 07, 2011

Lunch at the Big Texan




Next up was lunch at the Big Texan Steakhouse (the home of the free 72 ounce steak). The food was very good and the atmosphere was pretty neat too!




Thomas was not at all in a picture taking mood




So I let him take a picture of me...




In hopes of getting a good one of him...not bad if I say so myself!




This gut walked around singing to each table (for a fee of course). He sang "You Are My Sunshine" to us. I almost cried because I used to sing that to Thomas when he was a baby!




I was trying to take a picture of Thomas with his empty plate. You should have seen him put the food away!!! He ate steak fingers (which took up most of the silver plate) and mac and cheese (what the little bowl was for). He devoured it...despite not wanting his picture taken!




After eating we had to take some pictures with all the stuff outside. He was of course thrilled! :)



But hey....it all paid off. I got one good grin (or at least a grimace that looked like a smile!)

No comments: