Well, after more than a week of not posting, I thought it was time to catch the world up on our little family. So, while Thomas is napping and I have a free moment, I will do just that.I had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day! Brian and Thomas gave me a Willow Tree Angel plaque thing to sit on the mantle. I absolutely love it. Then my mom and dad, grandmother, and sister came over for lunch that day. We had a great time with them. Otherwise, we just sat at home and did nothing! My wonderful father-in-law called just to tell me "Happy Freakin Mother's Day"! I sure do love you Jimmy!! I just love all my family!
Lets see...things here are good. The highlight of last week was Brian's mom (Carolyn) coming to spend a few nights with us while Brian's dad (Jimmy) was out of town. We went to the farmer's market and to the square here in Weatherford. We cooked a great homemade dinner on Wednesday night and she cooked dinner for us on Thursday. She helped me plant Morning Glories in the backyard (I can't wait for them to come up). Friday we went to the mall for a while. She bought me this great little sundress that I cannot wait to wear! Friday night, after Carolyn left that afternoon, I hung out with our friends Joy and Mike. Brian had to work till midnight that night (don't ask!). Saturday Brian had to work too, so Thomas and I met my mom at North East Mall and shopped most of the day. Thomas was GREAT! We didn't buy much, but we sure had a good time. Sunday Brian finally had a day off. We went to church and just spent time together as a family (since Brian is still working crazy hours at work and doesn't get to be home alot). Last night Leanne came up to hang out. She went to the grocery store with me. It was great to have someone to help with Thomas (he was tired!). And now we are back to today and this week. This week is the last week of PDO. Thomas and I will then have 2 weeks off before Summer PDO starts. Brian will hopefully have next Monday off (which means he will actually have 2 days off in a row...Sunday and Monday). YAY! I don't know what we will do, but I am sure it will not include staying here at the house or long!
In other news...the house still hasn't sold. We have had a few calls on it, but nothing seems to pan out or be terribly promising. We got excited this weekend b/c we thought we were going to have some people come look at it, but they didn't. We did however find some cute duplexes that rent for really cheap that we liked. Please keep praying for our house to sale! Anyway...that is about it for now. I will of course include some pics of Thomas for you. Until next time....

Check out the taillight for my car on my diaper!
Great snuggles with Daddy on Saturday morning!
and some pictures special for J'Pa (no other caption needed!):


No comments:
Post a Comment