I finally figured out how to get around the pop up blocker on my own computer, so without any further ado, What Thomas and I have been up to.....
We went to Crested Butte back in March to go skiing. Yes, Thomas actually skied! We had a BLAST:
This is the best proof I could find of me skiing. I know there are pics of me on skis somewhere, but I couldn't find them tonight. Somewhere I even have video of it!
Thomas played Baseball:
We celebrated my birthday (in April):
Thomas played some more baseball:
We had fun playing outside at the park and with water guns:
Thomas played some more baseball:
We spent Memorial Day at the Lake Ray Roberts swimming and fishing:
We played at GG's House:
Celebrated my mom's birthday (at the beginning of June):
Finished up baseball season (Thomas got a trophy):
No comments:
Post a Comment