Well, Thomas had a great weekend. He spent the entire weekend (from Thursday night to Sunday) with his Nana and JPa (Brian's Parents). From what I hear he had a great time. He played outside alot (one of his favorite things)! He also got to spend some time with Meme and Dada (Brian's grandparents). Brian went up there to spend some time too on Saturday. He brought Thomas back home to me last night. I was very excited to see him. It was nice to be able to sleep late on Friday morning, but I sure did miss my little boy! Last night we went to eat dinner at Luby's and then just came home and got ready for bed. Today he went to daycare. He fell asleep in the car on the way there today! I think my baby would still take 2 naps a day if time allowed!! I was supposed to start packing up the house Friday, but had a hard time getting motivated. I did get to go through alot of Thomas' toys. Today I went through alot of Thomas' clothes. I now have all his 0-12 mo clothes in one box! I plan to spend this weekend (with help) packing up the house so that I can move next weekend (Sat, Oct 13).
Thursday I have an interview with a Pediatric Pulmonologist. It sounds like a really good job and will hopefully work out. I am still trying to get Plano Presbyterian to interview me, but have yet to be successful! The interview with the pulmonologist will be Thursday morning (around 10 am). Please pray that God will make it obvious as to what job I am supposed to take.
Also, please pray for Thomas. He is having a hard time with his friends at school. He has been being more aggressive lately with his friends. I don't like him pushing his friends (obviously) and I don't like it when he gets bit b/c he is pushing. So, please pray that this phase will pass quickly and that he will learn to use his words instead of being aggressive!
Sorry for no pictures. Thomas wasn't home this weekend...I will see what I can do to get some new ones up!
1 comment:
Sounds like you've been a busy gal. Hope the move goes smoothly as possible and the interview does as well. You're in our prayers and we miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment