Its beginning to look alot like Christmas, everywhere you go...Well, at least our house is looking more like Christmas. We finally decorated our tree tonight. So far Thomas hasn't been too interested in the tree. We are kinda hoping it stays that way. He has his own tree with ornaments that he can't hurt (and that can't hurt him) in another corner of the living room. When he wants to play with ours, we have been redirecting him to his. So far it seems to be working (wish it would work with the TV cabinet doors!). Well, I just wanted to upload some pics of our Christmasy house! Have fun decorating yours!
1 comment:
Hey Allison! Just a friendly little reminder to send a picture of adorable little Thomas to me for Meme and Dada's Christmas present. I know I said I would rather have a hard copy but got to thinking and it seems like an e-mailed one would be just fine. Let me know if you have questions!
Amanda
thekolmans@hotmail.com
Post a Comment