Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh what a day I had today!

Oh what a day I had today! I had to work at Parent's Day Out today. I didn't work at all last week since Thomas was sick, so I didn't know how he would do today. He did great today though. One of his teachers worked hard with him today to teach him to patty cake. He apparently caught on fast because all he did tonight was patty cake his hands! It is too cute! This evening J-pa came over. He technically came to help hang blinds with Brian, but we know that was just a cover up. He really came to see Thomas. Thomas enjoyed an evening of playing patty cake with his J-pa, eating some mashed potatoes and biscuit, playing with J-pa, and watching his Daddy and J-pa hang blinds. He thought patty cake with J-pa was so funny! It was great to watch.
So Brian and Jimmy got the blinds in the living room, dining room, and kitchen hung. They look really good! I am excited that they will be on the windows tomorrow! Now we are going to watch Dancing with the Stars (thanks to DVR!). Lets all hope Emmit Smith doesn't get voted off!!











Patty Cake, Patty Cake 2 of Mommy's favorite men...











Roll em up, Roll em up, THROW EM IN THE PAN!

No comments: