Saturday, October 11, 2008

Attempting Pictures with a 2 1/2 year old!

I have been planning to do a post like this for a while, I just have never gotten around to it...so here it is. When trying to take a picture of Thomas now, it is near impossible to get a posed one. So, just for your viewing enjoyment, here is what a home "photo shoot" now looks like:

One morning before school - you can see here we finally got a good one!


Picture day at school - he would not stand up without leaning on the couch!
Guess its a good thing I like candid shots!!!

3 comments:

The McIntires said...

I love the picture with a smile so big his eyes were closed. So cute!

Melodie said...

what a little ham you have!

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! these are the best pics with the silly poses!! love the blog... it was inspiring!!